Frequently asked questions FAQ
01. What time is it check-in and check-out?
Check-in starts at 2:00 pm and check-out is until 11:00 am.
02. Can I leave my suitcase after checking out or before checking in?
Of course, we have a room to put the suitcases and you can use it both before the entrance and after the exit as long as you need.
03. Breakfast is included?
We can not call it a breakfast, it is a snack that consists of 3 types of cereals, juices and coffee or tea. It is a gift that the hostel makes to our customers.
04. Is there air conditioning in the rooms?
Yes, we have air conditioning throughout the building.
05. Are the sheets and safety deposit boxes included in the price of the bed?
Yes of course. They are included, the only thing that is not included are the towels, but we rent them if you do not have them.
06. Do you do activities at Black Swan Sevilla?
Yes. We do many activities so that our clients have a fantastic experience in Seville and in Black Swan. We have free tours, free dinners, paella classes, free flamenco, pucrawls that start on our terrace …
07. Do the shared rooms have a private bathroom?
No, we have bathrooms on the floors, but there are enough showers and bathrooms so that it is never completely full.
08. Is there a kitchen in the hostel?
Yes, we have an equipped kitchen. The kitchen is open from 7:00 in the morning to 23:00 at night.
09. Can you rent towels?
Yes, we rent towels for your entire stay for 3 euros.
10. Is there iron for ironing clothes in the hostel?
Yes, we have iron.
11. Is there a washing machine in the hostel?
Yes, we have a washing machine in hostel for 3.50 euros. We also have a dryer for 3.50 euros.
12. Is there a hair dryer?
Yes, there is a hair dryer, you have to ask for it at the reception.